SB 405, which would have eliminated Township Boards and transferred township fiscal and legislative authority to the county council was defeated in the Senate by a vote of 21 for and 28 against.
Other legislation of note:
- SB 63- (Suspension of local officeholders from office)- Passed by Senate
- SB 166- (Local government employment)- Passed by Senate
- SB 302 (Nepotism and public employee holding elected office)
- SB 385 (Reorganization of a township and municipality)
- SB 386 (Local government reorganization)
- SB 440 (Public safety LOIT distributions)